All Ready-To-Assemble (RTA) Cabinet Styles
All styles below are available for online ordering
These cabinets are available with the modern upgrades you would expect: Dove tail drawer boxes, soft closing doors and drawers, and 3/4" adjustable shelves. Roll-out trays, trash roll-outs and spice pull-outs are available.
The Highland Series is an all wood framed cabinet with full overlay doors and drawers. Standard features include under mount full extension soft close drawer glides and concealed European style hinges with soft close feature.
Our Carolina Pride Series line offers all wood construction, full overlay doors/drawers, upgrade drawer glides, stained interior to match exterior, concealed euro hinges. All cabinetry is excellent quality at a very competitive price point. This cabinet line is assembled using glue and metal L brackets to secure panels in place. ***Oak comes with standard epoxy drawer glides***
Our semi-custom line is constructed with many of the features you will find in expensive custom built cabinetry but with much more affordability and value in mind. Full overlay doors, all wood construction and many upgrade features such as ball bearing or soft closing drawer glides come standard with this line at a lower price than some of the cabinet lines listed above. Semi-Custom cabinets are nailed/stapled and glued together instead of using cam locks or metal clip systems.
Available in six styles: Cherry, Hickory, Maple, Red Oak, Alder, and Paint Grade.
- Unique hanging system safely supports 15 pounds per running foot of shelf length, exceeding KCMA requirements
- 6 widths offered: 24”, 30”, 36”, 42”, 48” and 54”
- Shelves are 2-1/2” thick x 10” deep (12” deep available by special order)
- Can be trimmed to a minimum 2” depth
- Offered in ready-to-finish maple, cherry, alder, paint grade, red oak, and hickory
- Solid wood and wood veneer construction (paint grade is poplar and mdf)
- Made in the USA Perfect for today’s transitional and contemporary kitchen and bath styling
- Complete turn-key system includes floating shelf, hanging brackets, hardware for mounting and instructions
Our Kitchen Cabinets Are...
All Real Wood!
Each of our cabinet lines offer all plywood boxes with 3/4" face frames.
Than our competitors and comparable products, including big box home improvement stores.
Directly to you Ready-to-Assemble (RTA).
Stocked in warehouses all across the US. You will receive your new kitchen in an estimated 7-15 business days!
Unique and Diverse
We have 40 distinctive lines of beautiful all wood cabinetry to choose from.